1. The stage in which a child begins to think logically about objects and event is known as
· Sensori Motor Stage
· Formal Operational Stage
· Pre-Operational Stage
· Concentrate operational Stage
2. Four distinct stages of children’s intellectual development were identified by
3. Parents should play a ……………role in the learning process of young children .
4. Which is the place where the child’s cognitive development is defined in the best way ?
· School and classroom
5. …………………..is considered a sign of motivated teaching .
· Maximum attendance in class
· Remedial work given by the teacher
· Questioning by students
· Pin drop silence in the class
6. At lower class, play-way method of teaching is based on
· theory of physical education programmes
· principles of methods of teaching
· psychological principles of development and growth
· sociological principles of teaching
7. Dyslexia is associated with
· mental disorder
· mathematical disorder
· reading disorder
· behavioral disorder
8. Education of children with special needs should be provided
· along with other normal children
· by methods developed of special children in special schools
· in special schools
· by special teachers in special schools .
9. In the process of learning. motivation
· sharpens the memory of learners
· differentiates new learning from old learning
· makes learners think unidirectionally
· creates interest for learning among new learners
10. A student of grade 5 with visual deficiency should be
· excused to do a lower level of work
· helped with his/her routine work by parents and friends
· treated normally in the classroom and provided support through audio CDs
· given special treatment in classroominterest or your own subject .